An Occasional Babble

Occasionally I will babble about my life and random things that come to mind.

Name:
Location: DC Metro Area

Sunday, June 03, 2007

"Knocked Up"

Last night I met a couple of friends for dinner and to go see a movie. The original plan was to see Pirates of the Caribbean. It was sold out and we went to see Knocked Up. It was a great movie. I hadn't laughed that hard in a movie in a long time. The theatre was packed and we were sitting in the second row. Wow! I have never sat that close to the screen before. It was a bit of a strange sensation to begin with. The entire audience was laughing and such...the sign of a great movie. I would recommend going to see it. Afterward, one friend and I went around the corner to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream! One of our favorite things to do. I will certainly miss my shoe shopping, Amish market, and ice cream going friend (we do other things too) when she moves to Indiana and I go to California!

(Note: There is a lot of profanity and drug use in the movie.)

1 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

Heather wants to see that. Glad to know someone who recommends it.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home