An Occasional Babble

Occasionally I will babble about my life and random things that come to mind.

Name:
Location: DC Metro Area

Friday, June 01, 2007

No Housing

The housing opportunity I have been speaking about fell through. The guy decided not to buy the condo due to the deals he was and wasn't getting with the builder. So, I am back to square one. I did email a person today about one of the condos in that same community. They said they would accept one small animal. I asked if they would allow two cats. I am anxious to find a place to live. I think some are having a difficult time since I don't really need a place until August and they would like to have it rented yesterday (so-to-speak). But, knowing where I am going would make things a whole lot easier on my end as far as packing is concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home