Housing Found
Woohoo! I have a place to live in California. I will be living in a condo on a marina in Channel Islands Harbor, Oxnard, CA. I will be really close to the beach too! I am excited to finally have a place to live (site unseen...other than pictures). The condo is brand new and never been lived in. The view is of the mountains rather than the water but that is okay. There will be shops and restaurants underneath the condo as well. I will be on the top floor so I shouldn't hear too much noise from them.
Now to get moving on getting my house prepared to lease, packed, and moved. I have a lot, well, okay, a ton to do to be able to get there. Time to get hopping!!
Just relieved to have a place to live!!
Now to get moving on getting my house prepared to lease, packed, and moved. I have a lot, well, okay, a ton to do to be able to get there. Time to get hopping!!
Just relieved to have a place to live!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home