Reception
About 7p, I arrived at the Brownstone for the wedding reception. I sat with a group of young professionals from Hopkins that knew the groom. There were appetizers and a bar for the guests to enjoy before the couple arrived. Two of their friends were the MC's for the night. And, his sister and one of her sister's helped. They had much of the evening planned which was nice and kept the guests entertained after the arrival of the bride and groom. Once again, she looked absolutely amazing. She is such a beautiful person...inside and out! And, from what I hear, so is her husband. They seemed so happy.
Dinner was buffet style and I enjoyed it much more than I did lunch. And, once again I tried things I had never had before. Their cake was amazingly good. I probably could have eaten one cake all by myself! ;-)
The dancing was amazing. Several friends and family members put together a medley of dances to perform for the couple. And, the couple joined in on the last one. Then they had their "first" dance which was choreographed. They started off with a slow dance which was interrupted by the "move it, move it" song (can't think of the name) and then back to the slow dance. They seemed like they were having a great time and it was entertaining to watch. The dance floor was opened up to all guests about 10:15p. I left shortly there after because I still can't dance and needed to get home to load my car. But, the party was going strong when I left about 10:30.
Dinner was buffet style and I enjoyed it much more than I did lunch. And, once again I tried things I had never had before. Their cake was amazingly good. I probably could have eaten one cake all by myself! ;-)
The dancing was amazing. Several friends and family members put together a medley of dances to perform for the couple. And, the couple joined in on the last one. Then they had their "first" dance which was choreographed. They started off with a slow dance which was interrupted by the "move it, move it" song (can't think of the name) and then back to the slow dance. They seemed like they were having a great time and it was entertaining to watch. The dance floor was opened up to all guests about 10:15p. I left shortly there after because I still can't dance and needed to get home to load my car. But, the party was going strong when I left about 10:30.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home