Grey's Anatomy
What a great show! I am glad to have it back on. And, luckily my schedule should allow me to see it every Thursday night. The season premiere was loaded. Here are a couple quotes from the show...
“I feel like I am in slow motion. Like I am moving in slow motion and everything around me is moving so fast. And, I just want to go back to when things were normal.” (This reminds me of something my patients would say about their lives. I think I sometimes feel this way as a result of a hectic school life while trying to maintain a personal life...I can't wait for life to return to normal.)
“I’m just stuck. And, there is all this pressure cause everyone is hovering around me waiting for me to do something. Or say something, or flip out, or yell, or cry some more. I am happy to play my part. I am happy to say the lines and do whatever it is that I am supposed to be doing if it will make everyone feel more comfortable. But I don’t, I don’t know how to do this, I don’t know how to be this person. I don’t, I don’t know who this person is.” (Sometimes we just don't know what to do or how to do it. I received a case today that makes me feel this way. Hopefully I will be able to do what I am supposed to do to help this child.)
“Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time.” (Well, what can I say about time...sometimes it seems to move so slowly while other times it seems to move too quickly.)
I am looking forward to this season and can't wait to see the next episode.
“I feel like I am in slow motion. Like I am moving in slow motion and everything around me is moving so fast. And, I just want to go back to when things were normal.” (This reminds me of something my patients would say about their lives. I think I sometimes feel this way as a result of a hectic school life while trying to maintain a personal life...I can't wait for life to return to normal.)
“I’m just stuck. And, there is all this pressure cause everyone is hovering around me waiting for me to do something. Or say something, or flip out, or yell, or cry some more. I am happy to play my part. I am happy to say the lines and do whatever it is that I am supposed to be doing if it will make everyone feel more comfortable. But I don’t, I don’t know how to do this, I don’t know how to be this person. I don’t, I don’t know who this person is.” (Sometimes we just don't know what to do or how to do it. I received a case today that makes me feel this way. Hopefully I will be able to do what I am supposed to do to help this child.)
“Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us wants is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go. Time.” (Well, what can I say about time...sometimes it seems to move so slowly while other times it seems to move too quickly.)
I am looking forward to this season and can't wait to see the next episode.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home