An Occasional Babble

Occasionally I will babble about my life and random things that come to mind.

Name:
Location: DC Metro Area

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Good Times

This evening I met one of my friends and her fiance for dinner at the Olive Garden. It had been a long time since I had eaten there. It was good. Then we were off to Bowl America for an SGA sponsored event...two hours of free bowling which accounted for two games. Somehow I managed to have the second highest score and won a $25 gift card to Barnes and Noble. Sweeeeeeeet! I like that store! One of my friends came in third and got a $15 gift card. He was happy too. Then 6 of us headed to the Four P's (an Irish restaurant) for dessert and a drink. It was a fun night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home