Maryland Renaissance Festival
I had been thinking about a friend that I grew up with who lives in the DC Metro area over the last couple of days. I hadn't seen her since last Fall. Before that it had been about 10 years since we had seen each other. When I woke up this morning and saw the news on Hurricane Katrina's path to New Orleans, I picked up the phone and called. You may ask what the hurricane has to do with calling a friend. Well, her brother and his wife live in New Orleans.
I am glad I called. She and a friend were heading out to the Renaissance Festival and invited me to go along. It was a really good day. Luckily it wasn't too hot and the rain held off. I would recommend you go if you have a free day and want to get out. You can get a discount on tickets if you have a CVS card too. Click on the title of this blog to take you to the website for the festival.
I am glad I called. She and a friend were heading out to the Renaissance Festival and invited me to go along. It was a really good day. Luckily it wasn't too hot and the rain held off. I would recommend you go if you have a free day and want to get out. You can get a discount on tickets if you have a CVS card too. Click on the title of this blog to take you to the website for the festival.

2 Comments:
I have been to the festival several times. It's a lot of fun, however, the venues don't change too much from year to year. I thought that is a down side to it. Nevertheless, if you have never been, it's fun!
August 28??? Where's the next installmnet???
Post a Comment
<< Home